Dead site, Go home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami

3 posters

Go down

Was the story good? Submit Feedback!

The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami Vote_lcap33%The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami Vote_lcap0%The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami Vote_lcap33%The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami Vote_lcap0%The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami Empty The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami

Post by Kamikaze87 Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:17 am

I created a story today and dedicated it to Crash Zone. This was created purely from my imagination. Enjoy!

STORY SUMMARY:

Captured... Knocked out... Interrogated...
Your mission was compromised...
Nothing went right...
And now...
Escape, is just a dream...

Click me to download! Remember to submit feeback!

COPYWRIGHT NOTICE:

The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami 88x31
The Interrogation | Short Story by Brian Nguyen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Kamikaze87
Kamikaze87

Xfire Username : Nhugg3t
USGN ID : Nhugg3t
USGN Number : 16520

http://cz2dgaming.com

Back to top Go down

The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami Empty Re: The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami

Post by Rhox Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 am

o.o kewl i wanna see part 2 :p

btw shouldnt the poll be single choice
Rhox
Rhox
Administrator
Administrator

Xfire Username : cabinha
USGN ID : Rhox
USGN Number : 27085

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001378574819

Back to top Go down

The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami Empty Re: The Interrogation | Short Story by Kami

Post by Acid Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 am

Well it dint realy couth my eye. I think it was somewhat good. I loved how u discribed the russian solder. But the fact that in the espionage businiss people use code names. So saying ur mentor did not have a codename is kinda strange. If by any chance that persons name was sayed by the main character they may get to him. So id recomend u change the mentors name to a codename. (BTW MY THOUTHS AND SUGESTIOS) PLZ DO NOT RAGE.
Acid
Acid
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

USGN Number : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down