Dead site, Go home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change name thing liek in unrealsoftware.de?

+6
MostAfa
Pwnalizer
«PyrøZ~*
panda123
Commando
Rhox
10 posters

Go down

Change name thing liek in unrealsoftware.de? Empty Change name thing liek in unrealsoftware.de?

Post by Rhox Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:37 pm

as title says... on us.de u can change ur name every 150 days (5 months derp) tbh i wanna change my name 2 conker coz i played it again n got addicted tbh im only playin mk when i play mk9 very rarely sooo wat did ya say? i dont think ima the only 1 that wanna change name am i?
Rhox
Rhox
Administrator
Administrator

Xfire Username : cabinha
USGN ID : Rhox
USGN Number : 27085

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001378574819

Back to top Go down

Change name thing liek in unrealsoftware.de? Empty Re: Change name thing liek in unrealsoftware.de?

Post by Commando Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:16 pm

This sounds good. I wanted to change my name to Commando...screwed up the account process when I registered for that name and had to add 64 to it (as in Commodore 64 lol). Commando was probably deleted anyways.

Hey wait, how'd you change your name, Clash?
Commando
Commando
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

USGN ID : Commando
USGN Number : 0

http://www.thepiratebay.se/

Back to top Go down

Change name thing liek in unrealsoftware.de? Empty Re: Change name thing liek in unrealsoftware.de?

Post by panda123 Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Basically you changed your name to concer Very Happy
panda123
panda123
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Xfire Username : pandaz123
USGN ID : panda123
USGN Number : 55906

Back to top Go down

Post by «PyrøZ~* Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 am

You cant actually make it so users can change there names, you have to ask an admin. eg. Ifrit, Ninja, BC.
«PyrøZ~*
«PyrøZ~*
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 am

Ah...well then we don't really need this name-change thing, do we?

It still seems like a good idea though.
Commando
Commando
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

USGN ID : Commando

http://www.thepiratebay.se/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnalizer Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:50 am

Sektor wrote:as title says... on us.de u can change ur name every 150 days (5 months derp) tbh i wanna change my name 2 conker coz i played it again n got addicted tbh im only playin mk when i play mk9 very rarely sooo wat did ya say? i dont think ima the only 1 that wanna change name am i?

What did you just say? Sorry, I didn't understand. o_O
Pwnalizer
Pwnalizer
Master Member
Master Member

USGN ID : Pwnalizer
USGN Number : 20299

Back to top Go down

Post by MostAfa Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:44 am

What I personally think is sticking to a name can get you more stable and popular if you want to follow my advice. "Sektor" Is a perfect name has a perfect point. So there's no need to change it really, I'm not saying you should say what I do, but I'd recommend sticking to your name.
MostAfa
MostAfa
Servers Hosting Staff
Servers Hosting Staff

Xfire Username : mostafa221
USGN ID : MostAfa
USGN Number : 7634

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja~ Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:47 am

People can forget who you are if you change your name, they wont recognise you as easily.
Ninja~
Ninja~
Owner~
Owner~

Xfire Username : burstninja
USGN ID : KaBooM

https://n-nameless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ifrit723 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:20 am

i always stick to my name, unless the website has already taken it... which it is highly unlikely to be taken.
OR if i forgot my pass i use an alternative name, but my alternative names are ALWAYS the same
and sektor, your name used to be Anderson O.o so much changes? like Blaze/clash-r

I only change my name on xfire, and i talk to people to tell them its me, unless they ask first
ifrit723
ifrit723
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Xfire Username : ifrit723
USGN ID : ifrit723

http://www.google.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by «PyrøZ~* Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:06 am

ifrit723 wrote:i always stick to my name, unless the website has already taken it... which it is highly unlikely to be taken.
OR if i forgot my pass i use an alternative name, but my alternative names are ALWAYS the same
and sektor, your name used to be Anderson O.o so much changes? like Blaze/clash-r

I only change my name on xfire, and i talk to people to tell them its me, unless they ask first

I went from BLAZE to Clash-R back to BLAZE o.o
«PyrøZ~*
«PyrøZ~*
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by xDavee3 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:11 pm

xDavee3 foreveeeeever!
xDavee3
xDavee3
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Xfire Username : xdavee3
USGN ID : 83268

Back to top Go down

Post by ifrit723 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:25 pm

BL@Z3 wrote:
ifrit723 wrote:i always stick to my name, unless the website has already taken it... which it is highly unlikely to be taken.

I went from BLAZE to Clash-R back to BLAZE o.o

Still changing it o.o
ifrit723
ifrit723
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Xfire Username : ifrit723
USGN ID : ifrit723

http://www.google.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by «PyrøZ~* Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Only changed it to Clash-R so my old CL for vE|* Didnt know I was multiclanning o.o
«PyrøZ~*
«PyrøZ~*
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Well i wana change my name. Couyse i was Roach. Bt then i took an arrow to the knee and forgot my pass. And made dis acc < Very Happy
Acid
Acid
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhox Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:32 am

and sektor, your name used to be Anderson Change name thing liek in unrealsoftware.de? 1384998410 so much changes? like Blaze/clash-r

my first name was Anderson Hi-Fast in 2008-2009 then andersonhador on 2010 then sektor on 2011 then conker now derps
Rhox
Rhox
Administrator
Administrator

Xfire Username : cabinha
USGN ID : Rhox
USGN Number : 27085

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001378574819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down