Dead site, Go home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about offline games you like (from xbox, ps, or pc)

+8
13uiz
Ghost
guncool
ifrit723
Commando
SpookyBoy
FinSoldier^_^
Ezio_samfisher
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

about offline games you like (from xbox, ps, or pc) Empty about offline games you like (from xbox, ps, or pc)

Post by Ezio_samfisher Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:47 pm

hey what's your favourite offline games???
I have xbox360 and PC, on xbox i likes Assassin's creed (all version), COD modern warfare 2 (im too lazy to try the MW 3 Sleep ), but lego games are good for playing with my little brother xD about pc.... well i never plays offline games on my pc, im just keep playing cs2d but i never get drunk drunken
Ezio_samfisher
Ezio_samfisher

Back to top Go down

about offline games you like (from xbox, ps, or pc) Empty Re: about offline games you like (from xbox, ps, or pc)

Post by FinSoldier^_^ Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:15 pm

well i do play Halo games.. at offline.. havnt been yet in live=P and at some driving games..lol.and ofc cs2d=P
FinSoldier^_^
FinSoldier^_^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Xfire Username : finsoldier666
USGN ID : FinSoldier
USGN Number : 58611

Back to top Go down

about offline games you like (from xbox, ps, or pc) Empty Re: about offline games you like (from xbox, ps, or pc)

Post by SpookyBoy Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:43 pm

PC = NFS (Need For Speed), Battlefield 3, CS2D
xbox360 = COD (still waiting for MW3), Star Wars lego (LOL)
Wii = legend of zelda (-.-)
normally play these games when theres no internet (mom forgets to pay the bill) like a few days or when im tired of freekillers or spawnkillers in CS2D (N~ prison and cZ Sparta is all I play in CS2D)
SpookyBoy
SpookyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Xfire Username : spookyboy98
USGN ID : spookyboy
USGN Number : 74208

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:05 am

Oh man, Assassins Creed.

My brother's a huge fan of that thing for some reason...I'm not, but I do admit the free-running and random-killing of guards is kinda fun.

MY favorite single-player game...not sure. So many games I've played...hmm, recently I've enjoyed playing EarthBound. It's a Super Nintendo game I played in an emulator. It's just one of the more unique RPGs and I thought it was really nice.

I've also started checking out Castlevania again (Aria of Sorrow)...played Simon's Quest a long time ago, and after that I just didn't really check it out again until now.

All my most favorite games are on emulators...lol. Well, there's a bunch more, but I'll shut up for now.

Commando
Commando
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

USGN ID : Commando
USGN Number : 0

http://www.thepiratebay.se/

Back to top Go down

Post by ifrit723 Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 am

UNCHARTED 3 Woo.

U can try Final Fantasy series Razz
ifrit723
ifrit723
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Xfire Username : ifrit723
USGN ID : ifrit723

http://www.google.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by guncool Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:54 am

XBOX360:Left 4 dead 2,Brink,LOTRconquest,gears of war all versions,Call of duty black ops,red factory,guitar hero 3,Quake war,PVT 2012,Assassin Acrred brotherhood,Mafia 2,RED dead redemption undead nightmare,Red dead redemption,lost planet 2,Dynasty warrios 6,Splinter cell conviction
XBOX:Counter strike 1.6,Star wars battlefield 1,Spartan total warrior,Bad company 2
Playstation 2:call of duty 2 and 3,lego star wars,PVT 2009,Star wars battlefield 3,MIX vs ATV unnamed and reflex,LOoney tunes,dynasty warrious 4,5 and empire,warrious orochi 2,samurai warrious,Teken 5,Toy story race
PC:different games on internet single
guncool
guncool
Master Member
Master Member

Xfire Username : gucool
USGN ID : george

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:44 am

Company of Heroes for pc is one of the best games ...ive ever played. I has two expansions Opposing fronts and Tales of Valor , really fun on single player.
Ghost
Ghost
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpookyBoy Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:58 am

guncool: thats alot of games lol Shocked
ghost: hmm i'll search it on web later..
SpookyBoy
SpookyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 13uiz Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:38 am

best single player game this year is Skyrim IMO.

13uiz
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja~ Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:51 am

13uiz wrote:best single player game this year is Skyrim IMO.

I used to think skyrim was overhyped, then i took an arrow to the knee.

(still true tho.)
Ninja~
Ninja~
Owner~
Owner~

Xfire Username : burstninja
USGN ID : KaBooM

https://n-nameless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ifrit723 Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Ninja~ wrote:
13uiz wrote:best single player game this year is Skyrim IMO.

I used to think skyrim was overhyped, then i took an arrow to the knee.

(still true tho.)

NOT BAD Snow. Not bad.
At least u have ur bandana.
ifrit723
ifrit723
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio_samfisher Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:46 pm

wow u guys loves offline games xD
Commando64 wrote:but I do admit the free-running and random-killing of guards is kinda fun.
that means all freekillers on N~ prison or another jail or prison games learnd how to freekills from Assassin's creed xDD

Ezio_samfisher
Ezio_samfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio_samfisher Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:48 pm

guncool wrote:XBOX360:Left 4 dead 2,Brink,LOTRconquest,gears of war all versions,Call of duty black ops,red factory,guitar hero 3,Quake war,PVT 2012,Assassin Acrred brotherhood,Mafia 2,RED dead redemption undead nightmare,Red dead redemption,lost planet 2,Dynasty warrios 6,Splinter cell conviction
XBOX:Counter strike 1.6,Star wars battlefield 1,Spartan total warrior,Bad company 2
Playstation 2:call of duty 2 and 3,lego star wars,PVT 2009,Star wars battlefield 3,MIX vs ATV unnamed and reflex,LOoney tunes,dynasty warrious 4,5 and empire,warrious orochi 2,samurai warrious,Teken 5,Toy story race
PC:different games on internet single
wow xbox has CS 1.6 Shocked
and u're really rich... i think.... Surprised
Ezio_samfisher
Ezio_samfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by guncool Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:16 pm

don't do double posts.
thanks but see...when i bought these concole had been costed 50-70$ and now they cost 150-200$ and the games cost 8$ O.o
guncool
guncool
Master Member
Master Member

Xfire Username : gucool
USGN ID : george

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio_samfisher Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:30 pm

sry about the double post but i forgets to write the second post when i wrote the first one
Ezio_samfisher
Ezio_samfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Pc = Bf3, mw3, starcraft2, halo, nfs(need for speed the run), cs2d, command and concer, dawn of war (all of em), and more games dont have tyme to type all of em.
Acid
Acid
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhox Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:22 am

PC:Oblivion(coz i have it)
PS3:Mortal Kombat 9
Xbox360:Gears of War(not mk coz commands change)
Wii:idk never played it alone
Rhox
Rhox
Administrator
Administrator

Xfire Username : cabinha
USGN ID : Rhox
USGN Number : 27085

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001378574819

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio_samfisher Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 am

Acid wrote:Pc = Bf3, mw3, starcraft2, halo, nfs(need for speed the run), cs2d, command and concer, dawn of war (all of em), and more games dont have tyme to type all of em.
what is Bf3??
Ezio_samfisher
Ezio_samfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by ifrit723 Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:10 am

Ezio_samfisher wrote:
Acid wrote:Pc = Bf3, mw3, starcraft2, halo, nfs(need for speed the run), cs2d, command and concer, dawn of war (all of em), and more games dont have tyme to type all of em.
what is Bf3??

Battlefield 3. Search shortened game names on google instead of asking e.e or xfire
ifrit723
ifrit723
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio_samfisher Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:14 am

ifrit723 wrote:
Ezio_samfisher wrote:
what is Bf3??

Battlefield 3. Search shortened game names on google instead of asking e.e or xfire
lol i love asking cheers
Ezio_samfisher
Ezio_samfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by SpookyBoy Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 pm

careful though u will be known as spammer like FinSoldier (thats what his rank says in the forum).just dont double post stuff Very Happy
SpookyBoy
SpookyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FinSoldier^_^ Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:50 pm

SpookyBoy wrote:careful though u will be known as spammer like FinSoldier (thats what his rank says in the forum).just dont double post stuff Very Happy

thanks spooky =P so u tryin to tell not to ask anything.. am i right.
FinSoldier^_^
FinSoldier^_^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Xfire Username : finsoldier666
USGN ID : FinSoldier
USGN Number : 58611

Back to top Go down

Post by Moursher Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 pm

PC Games I like to League of Legends, CS2D, Tibia.
Tibia not play anymore, it was a time I was very addicted, I stopped playing haha, currently play League of Legends, CS2D
Moursher
Moursher
Elite Member
Elite Member

Xfire Username : moursher
USGN Number : 65869

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio_samfisher Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 pm

SpookyBoy wrote:careful though u will be known as spammer like FinSoldier (thats what his rank says in the forum).just dont double post stuff Very Happy
kk im just a lil bit confused cos this is the first time i joined a community like this and i donno if we cant double post Crying or Very sad
Ezio_samfisher
Ezio_samfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by ifrit723 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Ezio_samfisher wrote:
kk im just a lil bit confused cos this is the first time i joined a community like this and i donno if we cant double post Crying or Very sad

There are Forum Rules as a Global Announcement on every section...
ifrit723
ifrit723
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next