Dead site, Go home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright Im back

+2
Nameless052
Sky
6 posters

Go down

Alright Im back Empty Alright Im back

Post by Sky Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Well as the title says, I can be more active every now and then. I have been inactive dew to near tests and exams + projects to finish. And about that story about me and JJ5X5, please dont ever jump to conclusions because to some people who already knows me, may think i didnt do that on purpose because that truth is I DIDNT. But still some of you players who misunderstanded me for random banning, Im sorry and I hope you can forgive me for that. I was under pressure and I think you would understand that. If you ever need any help, maybe I can help you with that Smile
Sky
Sky
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Alright Im back Empty Re: Alright Im back

Post by Nameless052 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Its kay bro.
ik how u feel when we all get stressed up

Nameless052
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

USGN Number : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by FinSoldier^_^ Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:40 pm

well welcome back. sky man!=D. and yeah we do understood ye.=D
FinSoldier^_^
FinSoldier^_^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Xfire Username : finsoldier666
USGN ID : FinSoldier
USGN Number : 58611

Back to top Go down

Post by X.Rated Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:48 am

@X.Rated = Im not like you man. I have a lot more things to do than to be like you who doesnt have anything to do but hack.
Bro I don't cheat. Next time you speak low to me again you will regret that you ever met me.

[01:06] MostAfa: Hacking is basically cheating. Getting staff on servers is cheating. Touching my VPS is cheating. Showing off the gay thing on the map is cheating. But you're just too low to consider that's cheating, and pick on another guy that haven't done any small part of what you did.
PS Mostafa next time you tell him what to say about me...please, don't make it word for word. Faggot.
X.Rated
X.Rated
Master Member
Master Member

Xfire Username : xrated27
USGN ID : X-Rated
USGN Number : 63148

http://www.thefuhrers.pro-forum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MostAfa Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:11 am

X.Rated wrote:
@X.Rated = Im not like you man. I have a lot more things to do than to be like you who doesnt have anything to do but hack.
Bro I don't cheat. Next time you speak low to me again you will regret that you ever met me.

[01:06] MostAfa: Hacking is basically cheating. Getting staff on servers is cheating. Touching my VPS is cheating. Showing off the gay thing on the map is cheating. But you're just too low to consider that's cheating, and pick on another guy that haven't done any small part of what you did.
PS Mostafa next time you tell him what to say about me...please, don't make it word for word. Faggot.

Just for the record. I haven't talked to Sky in 1 week. Don't make your own crap. Get evidence then you can say whatever you want.
MostAfa
MostAfa
Servers Hosting Staff
Servers Hosting Staff

Xfire Username : mostafa221
USGN ID : MostAfa
USGN Number : 7634

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:07 pm

X.Rated there's no need for agressive actions on the internet.
Sky
Sky
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ5x5 Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Sky wrote:Well as the title says, I can be more active every now and then. I have been inactive dew to near tests and exams + projects to finish. And about that story about me and JJ5X5, please dont ever jump to conclusions because to some people who already knows me, may think i didnt do that on purpose because that truth is I DIDNT. But still some of you players who misunderstanded me for random banning, Im sorry and I hope you can forgive me for that. I was under pressure and I think you would understand that. If you ever need any help, maybe I can help you with that Smile
i completely understand Razz sorry for over reacting lol i forgive you Very Happy
JJ5x5
JJ5x5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks jj5x5. Smile
Sky
Sky
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down