Dead site, Go home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn

+7
SpookyBoy
Ezio_samfisher
Commando
ifrit723
Guimis
Moursher
xDavee3
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dragonborn  Empty Dragonborn

Post by xDavee3 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:47 am

Name of Abuser: Dragonborn

How did he/she abuse?(example:kick/ban/mute): kick

Any witness?(witness MUST be a registered user of N~ and trustworthy): Moursher

Any screenshots? Post them here: Nope.

Post your logs here (Logs MUST not be edited.Highlight important parts of the log): Quit cs2d, don't know any way i can find my logs.
I have been kicked and don't know the reason for. I door killed Dragonborn and than he said: Finnaly i got you. And he kicked me. I demand an explanation.
xDavee3
xDavee3
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Xfire Username : xdavee3
USGN ID : 83268
USGN Number : 0

Back to top Go down

Dragonborn  Empty Re: Dragonborn

Post by Moursher Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:39 am

I was playing at the moment, I really did not see reasons Neutral
Moursher
Moursher
Elite Member
Elite Member

Xfire Username : moursher
USGN Number : 65869

Back to top Go down

Post by xDavee3 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:41 am

I think he kicked me for no reason. Or for door killing me. That's all i did. And did you see me abuse ever and at the time in any way Moursher?!
xDavee3
xDavee3
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moursher Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:48 am

I have not seen any abuse that you practice. I had thought that he kick, because he was angry with you have killed him
Moursher
Moursher
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xDavee3 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:50 am

I killed him like 4 times in a row, 3 times when i escaped and once when he was taking me somewhere with doors. I think he got so pissed that he kicked me. I bet he thought i am some kinda noob that won't report him and kicked me. Nice..
xDavee3
xDavee3
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guimis Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:50 am

Wow wow wow,i already used the name Dragonborn in N~Prision,but,i dont play in the server for ages...

Actually i was playng Terraria when this happened,see my Steam Profile Razz

Actually you got a kick for doorkilling,so.. u was wrong,right?
Guimis
Guimis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Xfire Username : guimis

Back to top Go down

Post by xDavee3 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:51 am

Door killing is allowed.
xDavee3
xDavee3
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guimis Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:57 am

xDavee3 wrote:Door killing is allowed.

Not really,the Rules from my topic is outdated,i will edit now.

Doorkill isn't allowed.
Guimis
Guimis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ifrit723 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:03 am

It is NOT allowed.
ifrit723
ifrit723
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Xfire Username : ifrit723
USGN ID : ifrit723

http://www.google.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by xDavee3 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:19 am

Guimis wrote:

Doorkill isn't allowed.

Now you tell me that? So you have banned me for not following a rule that is not in the RULE section?! Now that is justice. And no apology or anything?! Now i am pissed.

Edit: Now i have a couple of more things to say.

1. I request an un-ban for a unjustifiable reason to ban me.
2. If door killing is not allowed than why don't you edit the map DWall. All you have to do is tick the 'box, Close only if not blocked...'
3. If you ban people for door killing than why don't you edit the map as i said ABOVE ^. IS IT SO DIFFICULT? It takes about 5 seconds.

Talk about justice now a days. Just think: If i didn't know this website. How could i get un-banned? I have no idea. I would stay banned for a long time because YOU CAN'T BE ASKED TO EDIT THE RULES. Nice..
xDavee3
xDavee3
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guimis Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:04 am

xDavee3 wrote:
Guimis wrote:

Doorkill isn't allowed.

Now you tell me that? So you have banned me for not following a rule that is not in the RULE section?! Now that is justice. And no apology or anything?! Now i am pissed.

Edit: Now i have a couple of more things to say.

1. I request an un-ban for a unjustifiable reason to ban me.
2. If door killing is not allowed than why don't you edit the map DWall. All you have to do is tick the 'box, Close only if not blocked...'
3. If you ban people for door killing than why don't you edit the map as i said ABOVE ^. IS IT SO DIFFICULT? It takes about 5 seconds.

Talk about justice now a days. Just think: If i didn't know this website. How could i get un-banned? I have no idea. I would stay banned for a long time because YOU CAN'T BE ASKED TO EDIT THE RULES. Nice..

Dude,u don't understand,the rule was working,is working and ALWAYS will work,i just edited MY topic for Newbies in the forum.

You should read.

AND like I said,i don't did that,i used tha name Dragonborn but i dont play in the server for ages.

I played after seeing the forum,and,ya,much ppl dont read F1,Like you.

So,stop raging and wait ur Unban,u was wrong.
Guimis
Guimis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:10 am

Frankly, I never was a fan of the whole "Don't doorkill" rule, and it especially doesn't warrant a ban. When someone teamdoorkills me, I just give a nice good bitchslap and respawn myself. If they were on another team and I was supposed to be killed anyways, I'd let it pass, since I doorkill myself, and punishing it would make me a good-for-nothing hypocrite.

Oh, and thats somewhat the reason why I still kept doors that kill on close, but...I guess since it's a rule not to doorkill, I should remove it in v3.3 (once I retrieve, obviously).
Commando
Commando
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

USGN ID : Commando

http://www.thepiratebay.se/

Back to top Go down

Dragonborn  Empty Over look.

Post by xDavee3 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:44 am

I demand for this case to be over looked.

First of all. Hear me out.

I have killed DragonBorn several times after escaping with m3. He was quite angry. I wasn't quite sure if he was a moderator or any other stuff member and fault he would free kill me. He didn't. But when he let me out of my cell and i followed him, i tried to escape. I stood by the door switch, and he tried to kill me so i closed the door and pressed the close button a couple of times when he tried to open them. Than i stopped and he moved and stood right where the doors where as if he wanted to surrender. So i closed them and door killed him. I said to myself: I guess he isn't as smart as i have fault. Than to my surprise he wrote in admin red writing: Yes. Yeees. I finnaly got you. After that i was banned. After all of this you should all realize that he was raging and banned me when he got the chance to. That is abuse. Not to say even Commando64 said he doesn't ban for such things. But i got banned without a SINGLE warning. That is the first time i got a problem on any of your servers and i think it is abuse. Please do something about DragonBorn and un-bann me.

Thank You

xDavee3
xDavee3
xDavee3
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio_samfisher Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:42 pm

maybe guimis' account hacked?
Ezio_samfisher
Ezio_samfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by SpookyBoy Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:01 pm

xDavee3 dont u think u are disrespecting an admin? its right for u to report an abuser here but if u want an unban go make an app at the unban request section..and dont rage here.kthxbye.
SpookyBoy
SpookyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Xfire Username : spookyboy98
USGN ID : spookyboy
USGN Number : 74208

Back to top Go down

Post by Nameless052 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:08 pm

SpookyBoy wrote:xDavee3 dont u think u are disrespecting an admin? its right for u to report an abuser here but if u want an unban go make an app at the unban request section..and dont rage here.kthxbye.

Agree with SpookyBoy here. If you want an Unban so bad why don't you go to the Unban Section?

Nameless052
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by «PyrøZ~* Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Theres a PICTURE in the SERVER saying, and I quote!
[N~] Prison wrote:Dont doorkill
But really it should of been a warning.
Anyway ABUSE to me is using your powers for an advantage MULTIPLE times.
My opinion and most people agree with that.
«PyrøZ~*
«PyrøZ~*
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by guncool Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:27 pm

were you t?if yes then he abused.i read the rules and t's rules aren't talking about doorkill but only on ct's rules.

guncool
guncool
Master Member
Master Member

Xfire Username : gucool
USGN ID : george

Back to top Go down

Post by xDavee3 Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:32 pm

SpookyBoy wrote:xDavee3 dont u think u are disrespecting an admin? its right for u to report an abuser here but if u want an unban go make an app at the unban request section..and dont rage here.kthxbye.

I am not raging but reporting an unjustifiable reason i have been banned for, and abuse of powers to do that. Why would a stuff member say : 'I finnaly got you' and ban someone?! He was raging and when he got the chance to ban me he did it.
And yes i was a terrorist, he was a ct.
I am saying this once again: I HAVE NEVER CHEATING OR HACKED ON ANY OF YOUR SERVERS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. AND I PLAY CS2D FOR OVER 3 YEARS WITH BRAKES. I AM ACTUALLY ONE OF THOSE GOOD PLAYERS OUT THERE. And i am not raging. I am making my point clear to you since some of you like SpookyBoy CAN'T UNDERSTAND the meaning of my words. And i didn't get ANY WARNING from DragonBorn. Nothing. When i play, usually 'freekillers' get speclocked and than kicked and if they continue on they get banned. IN MY CASE I GOT BANNED WITHOUT ANY WARNING AND YOU SHOULD KNOW FREEKILLING IS WORSE THAN DOOR KILLING...

Thank you for hearing me out.
xDavee3
xDavee3
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpookyBoy Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:54 pm

xDavee3 wrote:

I am not raging but reporting an unjustifiable reason i have been banned for, and abuse of powers to do that. Why would a stuff member say : 'I finnaly got you' and ban someone?! He was raging and when he got the chance to ban me he did it.
I am saying this once again: I HAVE NEVER CHEATING OR HACKED ON ANY OF YOUR SERVERS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. AND I PLAY CS2D FOR OVER 3 YEARS WITH BRAKES. I AM ACTUALLY ONE OF THOSE GOOD PLAYERS OUT THERE. And i am not raging. I am making my point clear to you since some of you like SpookyBoy CAN'T UNDERSTAND the meaning of my words. And i didn't get ANY WARNING from DragonBorn. Nothing. When i play, usually 'freekillers' get speclocked and than kicked and if they continue on they get banned. IN MY CASE I GOT BANNED WITHOUT ANY WARNING AND YOU SHOULD KNOW FREEKILLING IS WORSE THAN DOOR KILLING...

if i were u, i would wait for the admins to discuss this matter instead of repeating every word that i just said...so please stop saying that ''i have been banned for no reason and i demand an explaination'' and please go to the unban request section and request an unban.
SpookyBoy
SpookyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Xfire Username : spookyboy98
USGN ID : spookyboy
USGN Number : 74208

Back to top Go down

Post by xDavee3 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:05 pm

SpookyBoy wrote:
xDavee3 wrote:

if i were u, i would wait for the admins to discuss this matter instead of repeating every word that i just said...so please stop saying that ''i have been banned for no reason and i demand an explaination'' and please go to the unban request section and request an unban.

If i were you i would shut the f*** up as no one gives a f*** about your opinion of this topic. Thank you.
xDavee3
xDavee3
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moursher Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:06 pm

I always thought I could not kill for doorkil players from the same team, never heard that the doors can not kill the opposing team Rolling Eyes
Moursher
Moursher
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhox Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:59 pm

he used a "fus ro dah" on u

dont kno wat does it mean?
Spoiler:
Rhox
Rhox
Administrator
Administrator

Xfire Username : cabinha
USGN ID : Rhox
USGN Number : 27085

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001378574819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guimis Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:23 pm

xDavee3 wrote:
If i were you i would shut the f*** up as no one gives a f*** about your opinion of this topic. Thank you.

You lost points with me now,Spooky was trying to help you,but you is playng like a jerk in this topic. I know,you got banned,but,go on,make an unban app,we gonna find the Dragonborn and punish him,and if he is a hacker,i will change my password in USGN,ok?

I agree with Blaze.
Guimis
Guimis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xDavee3 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Guimis wrote:
xDavee3 wrote:

You lost points with me now,Spooky was trying to help you,but you is playng like a jerk in this topic. I know,you got banned,but,go on,make an unban app,we gonna find the Dragonborn and punish him,and if he is a hacker,i will change my password in USGN,ok?

I agree with Blaze.

Spooky wasn't trying to help me. He tried to make me look stupid. He hates me. So don't say he tried to help me, okay?

Thank you.
xDavee3
xDavee3
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content