Dead site, Go home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALLO! JJ5x5 here a few questions.

+9
Mephiles
ifrit723
Acid
horonoavapen
Ghost
xDavee3
Commando
13uiz
JJ5x5
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

HALLO! JJ5x5 here a few questions. - Page 3 Empty Re: HALLO! JJ5x5 here a few questions.

Post by ifrit723 Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:24 am

Same as above.. except not working and not being a game streamer
just studying for school + games
ifrit723
ifrit723
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Xfire Username : ifrit723
USGN ID : ifrit723
USGN Number : 0

http://www.google.co.nz

Back to top Go down

HALLO! JJ5x5 here a few questions. - Page 3 Empty Re: HALLO! JJ5x5 here a few questions.

Post by «PyrøZ~* Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:32 pm

All you mother fuckers should play PS3
«PyrøZ~*
«PyrøZ~*
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by horonoavapen Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:19 pm

So. add my skype horo.vapen or gamertag Horonoa ^^ i haz gta v suck my dieck
horonoavapen
horonoavapen
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by «PyrøZ~* Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:38 am

Keep forgetting to do that >.<
«PyrøZ~*
«PyrøZ~*
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:17 am

well..
add mein steam: huevitos96
btw, gta V is goooooood

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:20 pm

I'm surprised Russian bots haven't spammed the forum to hell yet. Or that my account hasn't been hacked...

Spoiler:
Commando
Commando
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

USGN ID : Commando

http://www.thepiratebay.se/

Back to top Go down

Post by 13uiz Thu May 29, 2014 11:59 pm

WELL GOD DAM MA NIGGAS

13uiz
Official Member
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:59 am

SAGGIN AM MAD DOG LLEW!!!!!
Ghost
Ghost
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhox Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:11 am

Been some time, posting here so you know i passed the exam to college and didn't have to suicide, i'm studying Computer Science now and my life has really restarted, had the first two exams this week, one of them was a slap on my face to start studying, but i'm addicted to dota 2 at the moment, maybe with the failure on my face i will wake up to reality, but maybe i already did and only didn't notice, like when you wake up but want to sleep a bit more, but the internet here is bad so that may help too (maybe after i finish fallout new vegas on every way possible). I need good grades just so i don't have any risk of going back to my hometown as the failure of the family. But i will set my mind to a goal even though the idea of just being independent from my parents isn't strong enough. Worst of all is not having a beard yet, but just as i have hope of one day waking up and seeing a badass beard on the mirror when i brush my teeth i have hope of becoming an adult and deal with my responsibilities. I'm just passing through some identity crisis, sometimes i feel crazy and ask myself who am i but i don't know the ansawer, i've lost my playful personality, lost my ability to speak to strangers and befriend them...
Just remember I won't forget you, from the day i joined to the day i departed. And i have changed my name on the internet again, but this was the last time, or maybe next time, when i become a real adult. I just don't know if i am wrong think of the past as good memories even though it costed me lies.
Rhox
Rhox
Administrator
Administrator

Xfire Username : cabinha
USGN ID : Rhox
USGN Number : 27085

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001378574819

Back to top Go down

Post by «PyrøZ~* Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:00 am

Well I sit on my ass most of the day driving forklifts Wink good pay to sit down. if im not doing that im stacking styrofoam boxes win win situation
«PyrøZ~*
«PyrøZ~*
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ5x5 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:49 pm

#REVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO FCKIN RULES ANYMORE CUNT. CHEEKY SHIT. LEMME ADVERTISE SUM BONG SOUP HERE AYE? Nah jk all caps are for cunts. Anyone do bong soup? It's good shit.
JJ5x5
JJ5x5

Back to top Go down

Post by yathanshgaba Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:59 pm

No Rules Now , we can Party here

yathanshgaba

Xfire Username : yathanshgaba
USGN ID : yathanshgaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Longmoor Sat May 09, 2015 7:31 pm

Longmoor

Xfire Username : longmoor
USGN ID : Longmoor
USGN Number : 56728

Back to top Go down

Post by Commando Wed May 26, 2021 3:47 pm

What the fuck I just found my password in a text file on the PC that exploded way back then. I made the assumption that the hard drive also got fried, but it apparently works just fine. I haven't been able to log in for about 7 years lmao. I posted some cringe shit here but it's pretty fun to read through it again. I'm still surprised I managed to become super moderator, I was still in the fifth grade at the time and just lied about my age to fit in. Maybe a bit concerning when you think of all the hentai I posted. O.o

Sorry about that, but I do hope you guys are doing well too. Hopefully none of you got the coronavirus or got hit by a car or some shit like that, a lot can happen in a decade. I played a bit of CS2D up to 2020, a lot of those instakill AWP games because those were fun as fuck, but now the game looks super dead. If I'm bored I just play Ace of Spades now, it's like WW1 FPS Minecraft, looks really good with the OpenSpades client.

Like Rhox said, I won't forget you guys. Even if I may want to forget some of the retarded shit I posted here. Laughing

PS: Apparently the text file had a bitcoin ledger too. The fuck? Only 75 cents worth of BTC though should've jumped on that shit when I had the chance. Mad

PPS: "Most users ever online was 89 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:21 am" uwotm8
Commando
Commando
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

USGN ID : Commando

http://www.thepiratebay.se/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3