NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Dead site, Go home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead site, Go home

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NYAHHHHHHHHHHH

Go down 
+7
Commando
Acolyte
FinSoldier^_^
TheBoss
Rhox
Acid
crazyman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Acolyte
Acolyte

NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:53 am

Sexy Kitty is sexy... But I like your pedo bear better.
Back to top Go down
Rhox
Administrator
Administrator
Rhox

Xfire Username : cabinha
USGN ID : Rhox
USGN Number : 27085

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:17 am

ur zoophiliacs
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001378574819
crazyman
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 am

Commando, you forgot that I helped out with the map that you now have on N~ prison :/
Back to top Go down
Commando
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Commando

USGN ID : Commando
USGN Number : 0

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:25 am

crazyman wrote:
Commando, you forgot that I helped out with the map that you now have on N~ prison :/

That was the result of me messing around with the credit stuffs and forgetting to put you back in...you'll be credited in v3.3, along with other people I was gonna credit.

ANYWAYS...welcome back once more to our lovely, mostly-troll-free, communitay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepiratebay.se/
Acolyte
Acolyte

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:43 am

Commando64 wrote:
crazyman wrote:

That was the result of me messing around with the credit stuffs and forgetting to put you back in...you'll be credited in v3.3, along with other people I was gonna credit.

ANYWAYS...welcome back once more to our lovely, mostly-troll-free, communitay.

Don't you mean semi-troll-free? Cause about half do troloolololollolllooooooooll!
Back to top Go down
crazyman
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 am

Trollin'
If you guys want I can see what I can add in for v3.3
Back to top Go down
Acid
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Acid

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:15 am

Credited ppl = Commando, crazyman, Roach. Thats the ppl. Btw plz credit Roach and hell credit u back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
corndog472
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
corndog472

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:01 am

Hai everyone. Btw is kill confirmed actually gonna be N~?
Back to top Go down
Acolyte
Acolyte

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:42 am

Roach and Corndog are supposed to be working on it, roach for mapping and corndog for coding. Think it was approved by Ninja
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:43 am

if it works perfectly it will be approved by ninja. Im working on the survival maps.
Back to top Go down
Acid
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Acid

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:52 am

Actualy this all started thinking by the reforming of TF141 Clan curently 2 ppl are in it. And were thinking of all the N staff to get privilages on our servers. For example Ifrit is head admin. He would be S-admin. Till he gets Head admin. But thats my thouths i dont know what ghost is thinking. But TF141 clan is reforming i can asure that. And the 1st map is going great im adind litle by litle changes. And the ppl i want i invite them to rate it. But only 6 N ppl were there. + this is the 1st out of 6 maps we planing on making. 2 of each gamemode we making.
Back to top Go down
corndog472
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
corndog472

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:01 am

The map you talking about is the map i was on right? Because im starting the scripts based on the kill confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Pwnalizer
Master Member
Master Member
Pwnalizer

USGN ID : Pwnalizer
USGN Number : 20299

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:36 pm

yoyo sup crazyman.
Back to top Go down
BC~*
Administrator
Administrator
BC~*

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Acid wrote:
Actualy this all started thinking by the reforming of TF141 Clan curently 2 ppl are in it. And were thinking of all the N staff to get privilages on our servers. For example Ifrit is head admin. He would be S-admin. Till he gets Head admin. But thats my thouths i dont know what ghost is thinking. But TF141 clan is reforming i can asure that. And the 1st map is going great im adind litle by litle changes. And the ppl i want i invite them to rate it. But only 6 N ppl were there. + this is the 1st out of 6 maps we planing on making. 2 of each gamemode we making.

by that u mean s-admins would have s-admin privillages in the server, admins have the same privillages as well and so on?
btw wassup crazyman
Back to top Go down
corndog472
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
corndog472

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 pm

BC~* wrote:
Acid wrote:

by that u mean s-admins would have s-admin privillages in the server, admins have the same privillages as well and so on?
btw wassup crazyman

Ya i talked to him bout it. Thats exactly what he means. So if thats how you want it im going to need the commands script. :l That or have someone just send it to whoever is going to host the server if it goes live.
Back to top Go down
Acid
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Acid

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:26 am

Well thats the problem maybe me and ghost are gona 50/50% $ for server hosters. Not sure abaut that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYAHHHHHHHHHHH   NYAHHHHHHHHHHH - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYAHHHHHHHHHHH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead site, Go home :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: