Fall abusing  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Dead site, Go home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead site, Go home

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall abusing

Go down 
+3
Rhox
sayem
guncool
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Name of Abuser: Fall

How did he/she abuse?(example:kick/ban/mute): @makespec and @respawn

Any witness?(witness MUST be a registered user of N~ and trustworthy): X.Rated(ex-Nameless) , sayem ; maybe and guncool (killon)

Any screenshots? Post them here:
fall abuse:

Post your logs here:
fall abuse:

Video coming soon if needed
Back to top Go down
guncool
Master Member
Master Member
guncool

Xfire Username : gucool
USGN ID : george
USGN Number : 0

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 pm

yes i was killon.post and a video if you have
Back to top Go down
sayem
Elite Member
Elite Member
sayem

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:59 pm

I was ~~Hell Knifer~~ ... these guys were all saying that pilou and me fk but we weren't and fall was just respawning the guys that we kill wtf ? pilou says work or die the guys don't work pilou kill them and what did fall ? he respawned them...
Back to top Go down
Rhox
Administrator
Administrator
Rhox

Xfire Username : cabinha
USGN ID : Rhox
USGN Number : 27085

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:28 pm

wtf -_- bot got 2 learn rules again
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001378574819

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:10 am

Here is the vid guys :
video:
Back to top Go down
panda123
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
panda123

Xfire Username : pandaz123
USGN ID : panda123
USGN Number : 55906

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:57 am

I think it is Bot's fault.
pillow said drop and after 6second he killed fall.
Fall said pillow killed him immediately after saying drop and halt. I do not think 6seconds are short. He lied that he didn't have weapon. Therefore fall must punish
I am sure that this is not the first time he did that.
Back to top Go down
sayem
Elite Member
Elite Member
sayem

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:39 am

panda123 wrote:
I think it is Bot's fault.
pillow said drop and after 6second he killed fall.
Fall said pillow killed him immediately after saying drop and halt. I do not think 6seconds are short. He lied that he didn't have weapon. Therefore fall must punish
I am sure that this is not the first time he did that.

Well !!!! it's time to say our secret guys..we are on skype everytime we are both online...it's why we know who kills who and who ataks who...fall used a molo on me earlier so when i saw him i killed him and he said that i didn't atak wtf ? when pilou says drop i hear him counting 1,2,3,4,5 sex before killing it's why he doesn't fk.. after...he llet 2-3secs sometimes if the tr has molotov+machete+m3 cause it's very dangereous so first abuse with @respawn xD
Next @respawned mecranck but pilou said work but mecranck didn't do it so...pilou killed it...

Finaly pilou's vid are having nice quality and sound but he did a shit by recording me talking to him xD my fking mic is editing my voice like a shit lolololol.

Pandaz ! i found your bro xD => Fall abusing  1314889464843
Back to top Go down
|3oT
|3oT

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Read This.   Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 am

Aughh.. I hate you two now.

People we're saying that pilou was freekilling them, I caught him killing 1 T at round start (using m3) I warned him to stop doing that, and I let him off for a few rounds, then on the one round some asshole was shooting Ts and one T went to get HP then Pilou shot him and said "Dont get HP" so I was telling Pilou to stop making that shitty rule cause that's why the Bandage area is there and he's pissing people off (I was so proud that we have lots of people in our server :3)

And me saying Next FK=Kick is Warning ALL CTs that their Next FK will be punished by a kick, which I failed to administer since sayem FKed someone.

Also sayem is PISSING A LOT of players off, instead of the usual dont run away, dont get wep, work rule they impose a follow my orders or die in 2 seconds rules (I based it off the round clock) they count in skype like 123456! not like 1..2..3..4..5..6.. cause I only see the clock ticking 2 times (which means 2 seconds)

I also REPSPAWNED myself when some idiot killed an attacking T and decided to kill me too, and Pilou supposedly accidentally killed MeCrank (cuz of m3s Spread) because MeCrank Said That Pilou was freekilling.

Also Note that, I kept up with their crap for more than 6 rounds, so this wasn't an abuse I KEPT on warning them, I told them to stop making ridiculous rules cause it was pissing players off, at first one dude wanted sayem to be kicked (named hell knifer freekiller) After some rounds THE WHOLE T team (excluding X ) wanted sayem to be kicked, so were 6 CTs (CT team is 11 people) the 3 people who didnt was guncool, sayem and pilou (duh) and 2 other CTs.

The dude who started the riot (sayem never saw the dead chat :/) was a dude named hell knifer freekiller, whom he makespeced occasionally cause of "doorkilling" I was gonna post an abuse here but pilou beat me to it.
Sayem as gotten too much bloated ever since we gave him respect -.- he's like the dude who got banned (nindhog? cant remember..) by an admin for flaming, but that's another story.

Also, in one occasion sayem told me not to hit the wall (with the armor and machete) I hit it 1 time. like 1 time. And I was trying to lulz, like we used to, but this time he went for the kill.

I just noticed that everything I do to stop assholes is an abuse in the eyes of sayem now. (not like when he wasn't a VIP he was just like "lol")

And pandaz how the fuck Could i get a deagle when I was in the same spot THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME.

Also FinSoldier was right, sayem and Pilou impose crap. -.-
But sayem also says
If you read pilou's FULL log which I am going to write here incase he edits it:
Code:
[coler=red][15:46:08] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA}: Work !!! or die!!
[16:10:44] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA}: Halt ! Follow! Drop! or die !
[16:10:46] L£o ¡ñFë©T¡øÑ×»S¢oRpíõñ connected
[16:10:46] killon: Follow !!
[16:10:47] julzz: I SURRENDER DROPPED NO KILL!
[16:10:48] (SAW)el matador: ey
[16:10:48] ~~Hell Knifer~~ died
[16:10:49] Fall~*: PILOU
[16:10:50] X.Rated: hey
[16:10:50] L£o ¡ñFë©T¡øÑ×»S¢oRpíõñ Joined the Server from Brazil
[16:10:50] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} killed Fall~* with M3 fall had five seven
[16:10:50] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} is UNSTOPPABLE! 19 KILLS!
[16:10:50] L£o ¡ñFë©T¡øÑ×»S¢oRpíõñ has left the game (kicked: fuck. OFF. LOSER..)
[16:10:52] X.Rated: go away
[16:10:52] ~~Hell Knifer~~ used @makespec on Box.
[16:10:52] Box died
[16:10:52] Box is now a spectator
[16:10:53] julzz: laag
[16:10:57] Arok: FALL YOU MUST KICK HELL KNIFER
[16:10:57] Player has left the game
[16:10:57] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA}: Halt ! Follow! Drop! or die !
[16:10:58] julzz: im lagging
[16:10:58] (SAW)el matador: men
[16:10:59] Fall~* used @makespec on #°~Piløu~°#{FRA}.
[16:10:59] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} died
[16:10:59] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} is now a spectator
[16:11:02] .::{Boss Annihilator}::.: lag
[16:11:04] X.Rated: Drop, Halt or die!
[16:11:05] X.Rated: Drop, Halt or die!
[16:11:07] Louis @ Pills here @: D:
[16:11:07] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} *DEAD*: OMG
[16:11:08] ~~Hell Knifer~~ has left the game
[16:11:10] X.Rated: pick it up
[16:11:10] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} *DEAD*: fall
[16:11:12] X.Rated: k
[16:11:12] killon: molo
[16:11:13] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} *DEAD*: you are dead
[16:11:17] U.S.G.N.: Ping/State 'playing'
[16:11:18] julzz: I SURRENDER DROPPED NO KILL!
[16:11:18] .::{Boss Annihilator}::.: me?
[16:11:18] Fall~* *DEAD*: I said stop killing peopel getting HP
[16:11:18] ._(¯`·¸-» MoreS2love «-¸· killed julzz with HE
[16:11:18] ._(¯`·¸-» MoreS2love «-¸· made a Doublekill!
[16:11:21] killon: yes
[16:11:23] ._(¯`·¸-» MoreS2love «-¸·: stupid
[16:11:24] julzz used !resetscore.
[16:11:25] .::{Boss Annihilator}::.: what i do
[16:11:26] Server is hosted by www.CS2Dserver.com
[16:11:26] Visit us at Nameless2D.tk
[16:11:26] Ninja ~ <3s you.
[16:11:27] X.Rated: in
[16:11:29] Fall~* *DEAD*: and stop killing me while im typing -.-
[16:11:32] X.Rated: in
[16:11:33] Fall~* *DEAD*: Pilou
[16:11:33] .::{Boss Annihilator}::.: killon
[16:11:35] .::{Boss Annihilator}::.: its my boss
[16:11:36] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} *DEAD*: no getting hp he just have my five seven ...
[16:11:38] X.Rated: in
[16:11:39] killon: Follow !!
[16:11:40] X.Rated killed .::{Boss Annihilator}::. with M3
[16:11:41] julzz (BROADCAST): id 3 freekiller!!
[16:11:44] X.Rated: in
[16:11:45] Fall~* *DEAD*: why did u kill me then
[16:11:46] .::{Boss Annihilator}::. (BROADCAST): what the fuck!
[16:11:49] julzz *DEAD*: rank
[16:11:49] r¦julzz¦2682 of 8793¦8,8,14,0.57,1 h 24 m
[16:11:49] X.Rated: in
[16:11:50] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} *DEAD*: and you too and my five seven
[16:11:52] killon: no re rated
[16:11:53] misticll *DEAD*: hm.....
[16:11:54] Fall~* *DEAD*: no Id idnt
[16:11:55] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} *DEAD*: I have say drop
[16:11:58] Fall~* *DEAD*: * I didnt
[16:12:01] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} *DEAD*: you no droppped I kill you
[16:12:01] Louis @ Pills here @: lol
[16:12:01] .::{Boss Annihilator}::. (BROADCAST): i was whit killon after that!
[16:12:01] xHellShoT joins the counter-terrorist forces
[16:12:07] ._(¯`·¸-» MoreS2love «-¸·: follow or die
[16:12:09] Fall~* *DEAD*: you said and killed me immediately
[16:12:10] X.Rated: Hey
[16:12:11] ._(¯`·¸-» MoreS2love «-¸·: follow or die
[16:12:12] X.Rated: Shut up
[16:12:13] Fall~* used @makect on #°~Piløu~°#{FRA}.
[16:12:13] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} joins the counter-terrorist forces
[16:12:14] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} *DEAD*: I go repport you fall
[16:12:14] xHellShoT has left the game
[16:12:15] #°~Piløu~°#{FRA} *DEAD*:
[16:12:18] Fall~* *DEAD*: :/
[16:12:19] Vedmak: 34
[16:12:19] U.S.G.N.: Ping/State 'playing'
[16:12:19] Arok: Fall
[16:12:20] Vedmak: hp
[16:12:22] (SAW)el matador: drop
[16:12:23] killon: Follow !!
[16:12:25] Fall~* *DEAD*: I did it to get your attention
[16:12:26] (SAW)el matador: or die
[16:12:26] Server is hosted by www.CS2Dserver.com
[16:12:26] Visit us at Nameless2D.tk
[16:12:26] Ninja ~ <3s you.
[16:12:26] .::{Boss Annihilator}::. (BROADCAST): rated, you freekilled me, i was whit ki
[16:12:30] Arok: Where i can ask for hell knifer got kicked ?
[16:12:32] Vedmak: 34
[16:12:34] Vedmak: hp
[16:12:34] X.Rated: You didn't listen
[16:12:36] X.Rated: I kill
[16:12:36] Vedmak: no kill
[16:12:37] Fall~* *DEAD*: it seems you weren't listening
[16:12:37] killon: Halt!!!
[16:12:37] ._(¯`·¸-» MoreS2love «-¸·: ok
[16:12:38] ----- Disconnected -----
[16:12:39] U.S.G.N.: Ping/State 'idle' (80 ms)

oh yeah and check this hit out:
Fall abusing  Prisonjailv3100039[/URL]
Sayem Makespecing his counterpart for the first time (no further screenies cause I didnt get the one that had NO reason at all)
Fall abusing  Prisonjailv3100040[/URL]
MeCrank Telling Pilou that he freekilled him, and Pilou saying NO HP (which he does after he kills one T)

I was BEGGING these assholes to stop and play normally, but when I rejoined (fucking netz :/) He Said "Did you know Fall~* Kicks Pros?"
Which highly offended me as sayem thinks he's pro (my ping was 300+ ever since the server update, instead of my 180-250 ping)
And I haven't even kicked anyone..

Also, I won't post logs here since u guys think it's edited..

Side Note: If sayem wasn't my friend I would kick him immediately..
Back to top Go down
http://Nyan.cat
BC~*
Administrator
Administrator
BC~*

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:35 pm

In general i trust Bot more
sayem even though u think bot is in the wrong u should still respect him as he is part on Nameless and has a higher rank then u
well more or less both of u are kinda in the wrong as bot u shouldnt have respawned them....
so lets just settle this and all of you just be friends.
Back to top Go down

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:38 pm

sayem have @makespec the "hellkniferisfreekill" because "hellkniferisfreekiller" have door kill me ... ( no have a screeen )
Back to top Go down
BC~*
Administrator
Administrator
BC~*

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:39 pm

whats that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
sayem
Elite Member
Elite Member
sayem

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Code:
Sayem Makespecing his counterpart for the first time (no further screenies cause I didnt get the one that had NO reason at all)

Huh ? bot u crazy ? XD i madespec every freekillers and what did you do ? when 1 guy was using 4clients ?!? i needed to call sky and only when you saw notsky has neabled @cloak you kicked because he was there...anyway the rules aren't stupid many tt hate waiting cause the last tt in scout room does random shot so i say miss=die to avoid pissing of dead players....when you used @makespec on pilou you had a fiveseven --' why the hell makespec to makect after ?!? just to kill => ?

Hellkniferisfreekiller isn't a player just a weird guy...we say miss=die he shots in walls or door and not on boxes so i kill him...after he changed his name he came in ct and started doorkilling me and pilou it's why i used @makespec on him...so bot the rules i say to tt is just to make round end faster because dead guys are pissed off when they need to wait more than 5mins to play --' sry for making the game harder for tr bot cause without no hp etc...every noob players can win as tr in this map Wink so just let me doing rules to make the game harder...it's not funny if tr can take hp when they want if they take armor when they want...like at armory..i say don't take light armor the guy called Benny rushs on armor so i kill him...and what he does after => ? he says freekiller freekiller =0...i'm pissed off cause stupid acts like that 2days ago a tr called nexsus i think finsoldier remembers him wasn't being killed by pilou or me cause he was taking care of what he was doing..only dieing in nade avoid game or scout/awp game..so it's not freekilling it's making harder for tt and the guy called mecranck is very good and my rules doesn't affect his skills so if a noob tt who rush out of the work when i say out = die i kill him and he says that it was freekill...
Back to top Go down
|3oT
|3oT

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:43 pm

I respawned the peeps who got freekilled by other guys NOT the ones that sayem killed (e.g. benny, the annoying cunt >:/) the only dude I respawned was MeCrank who got killed by pilou while he was typing.

Also sayem, take in consider the people who type a lot. (like me)
The reason why I makespeced pilou is because he wasn't listening to me, all I was doing was telling him to stop the crap, and just play normally.. as I was typing he suddenly killed me, forcing me to makespec him to get his attention, unfortunately he didn't even listen (read his log after me makespecing him) then left and reported. He told me I had his five seven when I was just in one place.(immobile) If there's anyone to blame, blame him.

I'm saying is that the immediately killing Ts is stupid. As you could just shoot them 1 time (like when I hit the wall for lulz) and say that they won't do it again.

In summary, you guys make these rules to get sh*t tons of scores because you say the rule 1 time, and then you IMMEDIATELY kill any offenders.
Your not making the game harder, your freekilling an pissing people off..

And No noob Tr can win REALLY. If You guys use this liitle thing called teamwork. You have skype, you can coordinate with each other easily. The reason why Ts are always winning is because every CT tries to take 1 T, order him around, the rest escape and the CTs NEVER use team chat. Ts ALWAYS use teamchat like saying: "over here at work area with 3 CTs" etc.
Your admitting that your teamwork is pure shit, I mean YOUR ON SKYPE! JEZZUS! Me and my friend (GaRRy, if anyone remembers him) used skype too, we dominated the prison server as CTs) we didn't establish gay ass rules, we used teamwork. I think you should use voicechat too.

The miss = die, and open = die rule is PURE shit. Think about the laptop users (the ones with no mouse) They could tap the door and open it, resulting you in immediately killing them.

You guys are the most ridiculous score whores since the time when X rated spawnkilled and bot harvested. (but all was forgiven X :3)[DO PUT X INTO THIS, THIS IS JUST A REFERENCE.]

The bandage area was there FOR everyone to use, not just the CTs.

I also hope your mature enough to learn your mistakes and make a change.
Back to top Go down
Rhox
Administrator
Administrator
Rhox

Xfire Username : cabinha
USGN ID : Rhox
USGN Number : 27085

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:43 pm

BC~* wrote:
In general i trust Bot more
sayem even though u think bot is in the wrong u should still respect him as he is part on Nameless and has a higher rank then u
well more or less both of u are kinda in the wrong as bot u shouldnt have respawned them....
so lets just settle this and all of you just be friends.

erm i dnt trust bot coz he abused alr dont u remember ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001378574819
|3oT
|3oT

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:23 pm

I'm Hurt.
So your against me now? Neutral
Don't base that topic on me, that's mean.
I bet u abused too once.
Back to top Go down
Sky
Master Member
Master Member
Sky

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Alright thats enough fighting. I'm not letting this lead to more arguement!
~TOPIC LOCKED~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fall abusing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall abusing    Fall abusing  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall abusing
Page 1 of 1