error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Dead site, Go home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead site, Go home

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer

Go down 
+4
BC~*
guncool
Commando
cactus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cactus
cactus

error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Empty
PostSubject: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:39 pm

hi, i want to join server escape but when join says error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfre, but im not found any server with this map , im want play please disable this option Sad
Back to top Go down
Commando
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Commando

USGN ID : Commando
USGN Number : 0

error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Ah yea...I asked MostAfa about that, and he said they were working on it. I can play because Thrax sent me a copy of the map.

http://www.mediafire.com/?soca0fk6ii7eudb

I uploaded it on my MediaFire account so you can download it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepiratebay.se/
cactus
cactus

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:48 pm

many thanks my friend commando Smile
Back to top Go down
guncool
Master Member
Master Member
guncool

Xfire Username : gucool
USGN ID : george

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:32 am

if problem solved then this topic can lock
Back to top Go down
Commando
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Commando

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:09 am

Uhh wait...I just checked in the server and I guess the map was changed...nvm about my download link...you can just download the new map from the server.
Back to top Go down
guncool
Master Member
Master Member
guncool

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 pm

damn now i have the same with cactus and i can't join to escape map
Back to top Go down
BC~*
Administrator
Administrator
BC~*

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:17 pm

i cant join either LOL
Back to top Go down
Rhox
Administrator
Administrator
Rhox

Xfire Username : cabinha
USGN ID : Rhox
USGN Number : 27085

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:47 pm

D; i think we cant be uploadin maps not every1 will get them
thats probably y not many ppl r playin the servers now....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001378574819
Commando
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Commando

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Well obviously we can't be uploading maps if theres no file transfer... =/
Back to top Go down
guncool
Master Member
Master Member
guncool

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:41 pm

maybe we must select another escape map?
Back to top Go down
FinSoldier^_^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
FinSoldier^_^

Xfire Username : finsoldier666
USGN ID : FinSoldier
USGN Number : 58611

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:48 pm

well FAPicons map (sektor suggested) im playin it..but i can get in=P muahahahahahaa XD
Back to top Go down
Dr.Thrax
Dr.Thrax

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:04 am

I have the same problem, i don't see how Mostafa's staff cant handle a simple problem compared to what they say they do... O.o
Back to top Go down
FinSoldier^_^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
FinSoldier^_^

Xfire Username : finsoldier666
USGN ID : FinSoldier
USGN Number : 58611

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:10 am

i have the map.. but i dont know how to share it..-.-XD
Back to top Go down
MostAfa
Servers Hosting Staff
Servers Hosting Staff
MostAfa

Xfire Username : mostafa221
USGN ID : MostAfa
USGN Number : 7634

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:15 am

Fixed.

~TOPIC LOCKED~

Sorry to take so long. My staff couldn't figure out the problem, so I have to personally fix it. Thank you for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer   error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

error you do not have the map es_town_escape and the server disabled map transfer
Page 1 of 1